- Hotel De RussieHotel De RussieRome, Italy
- The St. Regis RomeThe St. Regis RomeRome, Italy
- Hassler RomaHassler RomaRome, Italy
- Rome CavalieriRome CavalieriRome, Italy
- Regina Hotel BaglioniRegina Hotel BaglioniRome, Italy
Rome is the capital of Italy with a population of 2.8 million people. The main international airport is Leonardo da Vinci — Fiumicino Airport. The ancient capital of the Roman Empire, Rome experienced different periods of its history achieving both prosperity and decline. Its main tourist destinations are the Coliseum, the Roman Forum, Pantheon, Piazza Navona with singeing fountains and Piazza di Spagna with its famous Spanish staircases. The Vatican is worth spending there the whole day, featuring architectural masterpieces, St. Peter’s Cathedral and Sistine Chapel. The thousand-year history will leave tourists with unforgettable memories, even if the visit to this city lasted just for two days, though the deep understanding of Rome will take more than a month.