- Four Seasons Hotel FirenzeFour Seasons Hotel FirenzeFlorence, Italy
- Hotel SavoyHotel SavoyFlorence, Italy
- The St. Regis FlorenceThe St. Regis FlorenceFlorence, Italy
- Villa CoraVilla CoraFlorence, Italy
- Ville sull'ArnoVille sull'ArnoFlorence, Italy
In the city of flowers you don’t feel the flight of time. One can know it when the church bells ring, when the local citizen order cappuccino, espresso and prosecco, or when they tell each other “Buon giorno” or “Buena Sera”. Even the renowned clock on the tower of Ponte Vecchio, which is almost 350 years old, is taken as an art masterpiece, though it still shows the correct time. The main tourist attractions are the city’s palaces, cathedrals, basilica museums. It’ll take more than a week to visit all of them. Dante Alighieri and Giovanni Boccaccio glorified the splendid city on the banks of the Arno River, making a stable impression of Florence as of Italian capital of art. The city is located in the picturesque Tuscany region with a population of 950 thousand people.