- Terranea Oceanfront ResortTerranea Oceanfront ResortLos Angeles, USA
- Shutters on the BeachShutters on the BeachLos Angeles, USA
- Four Seasons Wilshire Beverly HillsFour Seasons Wilshire Beverly HillsLos Angeles, USA
- Dorchester Beverly HillsDorchester Beverly HillsLos Angeles, USA
- The Peninsula Beverly HillsThe Peninsula Beverly HillsLos Angeles, USA
Los Angeles is situated in California on the Pacific Coast. Its population is about 3.8 million people. Founded by Spanish colonists, it used to belong to Mexico. Los Angeles today is Hollywood and American Film Academy at first place. The city doesn’t have any particular downtown. Several quite big cities have become the districts of this megalopolis and each of them plays its part. Los Angeles amazes with its coloring of ethnic districts. Chinatown features Sun Yat-sen monument, Koreatown turns every night into mini-Seoul
with its annual Korean festival and cathedral on the Wilshire Boulevard, Little Armenia has St. Garabed Armenian Apostolic Church located on the Alexandria Avenue. Thai Town, historical Filipinotown, Little Italy and Little Ethiopia all belong to the big city, which has become home to people from 140 countries, speaking more than 224 languages and dialects. Jazz and movie stories appear right on the streets. Dinosaurs in the Natural History Museum are becoming alive, Oscar awards are waiting for their owners in the Kodak Theatre, organ music is playing from Walt Disney Concert Hall.