- Soluxe Hotel MoscowSoluxe Hotel MoscowMoscow, Russia
- Four Seasons Hotel MoscowFour Seasons Hotel MoscowMoscow, Russia
- Lotte Hotel MoscowLotte Hotel MoscowMoscow, Russia
- Ararat Park Hyatt MoscowArarat Park Hyatt MoscowMoscow, Russia
- The Ritz-Carlton MoscowThe Ritz-Carlton MoscowMoscow, Russia
- Intercontinental MoscowIntercontinental MoscowMoscow, Russia
Moscow is the capital of Russia with a population of 10.5 million people. During its history the city was repeatedly conquered, burnt to its basis and revived again. Moscow is situated on both banks of the Moskva River, besides of which there are dozens of other rivers. The main part of the city lies in the inner territory of Moscow Ring Road (MKAD). In the heart of Moscow on the picturesque hill above the Moskva River lies the Kremlin, the historical and compositional center of the city. Its construction lasted for at least 9 centuries. Each structure is the whole epoch in the city’s history: the Red Square, St. Basil’s Cathedral, Cathedral of the Redeemer and others. Meanwhile new architectural monuments keep being constructed, firmly finding its place among the relics. World-wide acknowledgment gained Moscow’s theatres: Bolshoi, Maly, Arts Theatre and others. Collections of paintings, graphics and sculptures of the Tretyakov Gallery and Pushkin Museum of Fine Arts can compete with many famous museums of the world. The most well-known boulevard, Tverskaya Street, is the oldest in the city. There still grows the large 2-century-old oak, in the shades of which, as the legend says, the Great Russian poet Pushkin liked to rest.