- Trump SohoTrump SohoNew York, USA
- Plaza AtheneePlaza AtheneeNew York, USA
- The Peninsula New YorkThe Peninsula New YorkNew York, USA
- The St. Regis New YorkThe St. Regis New YorkNew York, USA
- Mandarin Oriental New YorkMandarin Oriental New YorkNew York, USA
- JW Marriott Essex HouseJW Marriott Essex HouseNew York, USA
The city with the population of 8.5 million people consists of 5 boroughs — Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, Manhattan and Staten Island. Main tourist sights are located in Manhattan, with historical skyscrapers, Metropolitan Museum of Art, Metropolitan Opera, Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum, American Museum of Natural History, United Nations Headquarters, and Harlem among them. The Statue of Liberty is the main tourist destination and one of the most well-known symbols of the USA. New York is the most bohemian city of America; it’s pleasant to walk along Central Park and Times Square or go shopping on the Fifth and Madison Avenues.