- Royal Mansour MarrakechRoyal Mansour MarrakechMarrakech, Morocco
- Kasbah TamadotKasbah TamadotMarrakech, Morocco
- Selman MarrakechSelman MarrakechMarrakech, Morocco
- La MamouniaLa MamouniaMarrakech, Morocco
- Four Seasons MarakechFour Seasons MarakechMarrakech, Morocco
- The Oberoi, MarrakechThe Oberoi, MarrakechMarrakech, Morocco
The imperial Moroccan city is located in the north of Africa at the foot of the High Atlas with the population of 1 million people. The old part of the city, Medina, is UNESCO’s cultural heritage. The name “red city” Medina got after the walls constructed from the reddish clay. In its center there is Djamaa El Fna Square. Olive groves, parks and gardens surround the old town adding air to its outlook. Mild wet winters and hot dry summers are common to the city with Mediterranean climate; however the precipitation level is quite low even in the rainy season. Highway links Marrakech with Casablanca, the renowned resort located at the seaside.