- Aman VeniceAman VeniceVenice, Italy
- DanieliDanieliVenice, Italy
- Il Palazzo (Bauer)Il Palazzo (Bauer)Venice, Italy
- Luna Hotel BaglioniLuna Hotel BaglioniVenice, Italy
- San Clemente Palace KempinskiSan Clemente Palace KempinskiVenice, Italy
The city of canals and bridges with a population of 270 thousand people is spread on more than 115 small islands comprising the Venetian Lagoon of the Adriatic Sea. More than 400 bridges of different architecture, with the most famous Bridge of Sighs, connect the islands. The city also occupies the mainland, but there are located industrial buildings. The unique Venetian furniture and murano glass confirm the city status of the trendsetter in the spheres of design, architecture and style. Venice is divided into six historical districts, with the heart in Piazza San Marco, the only piazza in Venice. Churches and palaces, old libraries and monasteries make the historical and cultural heritage of Italy. The Venetian carnival and Film Festival are two most important events in the art world.