- La SivoliereLa SivoliereCourchevel, France
- Airelles Courchevel, Les AirellesAirelles Courchevel, Les AirellesCourchevel, France
- L'Apogée CourchevelL'Apogée CourchevelCourchevel, France
- Aman Le MélézinAman Le MélézinCourchevel, France
- Cheval Blanc CourchevelCheval Blanc CourchevelCourchevel, France
Courchevel is a young ski resort; most of its hotels were built in the past 10 years. Unbelievable comfort makes it possible to jump out on the ski slope from the back door and return in the same way. Especially for the vacationers Courchevel hosts excellent shops, spa centers and restaurants offering oysters with champagne and pancakes Creme du Grand Marnier as the signature specialties. All these add up to the main resort designation — skiing on the slopes of different complexity. Many hotels are built in the style of chalet and offer various activities: sledging, culinary lessons, etc. The design of the best hotels located 1850 meters above the sea level demonstrates the “French luxury”, but with their own view on the “other refinement”.