Soneva in Aqua cruise
Explore the Indian Ocean on Soneva in Aqua, a sophisticated
Experience Soneva’s signature luxuries on our ultra-indulgent,
- Glass-bottomed spa tub
- En-suite showers
- External raised sun deck
- Dining area
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Sun deck for spa treatments
- WiFi connectivity
- SQ Metres — 150
How to sail
Soneva in Aqua sets sail from both Soneva Fushi in the Baa Atoll and Soneva Jani in the Noonu Atoll. Every voyage can be combined with a stay at either resort, or you can sail between the two resorts for a unique multi-destination holiday with the Sea, Sand and Sail package. The yacht can also be chartered for a range of experiences, or for special celebrations, such as intimate wedding ceremonies.
Soneva in Aqua Dining
Canapes against a backdrop of the setting sun. Refreshing sundowners on the powdery soft sand of a deserted island before a bespoke barbecue. Dining on Maldivian delicacies with only the ever shifting hues of the Indian Ocean around you. Your dedicated Sous-Chef on-board Soneva in Aqua can conjure up your favourite dishes or craft a menu you created. The freedom of choice is yours on the high seas.
The crew will be delighted to offer guests unique dining experiences, such as castaway picnics on uninhabited islands or dining under the starlit sky with the sand beneath your toes. Pack a hamper full of your favourites for the ultimate castaway dining experience.
The on-board Sous Chef will design bespoke menus as per your preferences or conjure traditional Maldivian specialities with fish caught fresh from the surrounding ocean. From breakfast to late-night nibbles, dine anytime, anywhere.
Luxury Yacht Experiences and Itineraries
Make unforgettable memories both above and below the waves. Find the best breaks on a surfari, enjoy a family picnic on a deserted beach, encounter incredible marine life, star-gaze with an expert astronomer or fuel your adrenaline with a range of exciting water sports.
- Boom Swing. Why simply jump off Soneva in Aqua’s upper deck when you can swing off like Tarzan? We attach a rope to the yacht’s boom and you’ll be swinging in no time.
- Dolphin Sled. The Dolphin Sled experience, the only one of its kind in the Maldives, on Soneva in Aqua is a unique way to explore the magnificent underwater world and encounter curious dolphins along the way. As you fly through the depths on a glider, there’s no need to hold on — the supporting seat means you only use your hands to adjust your descent and ascent. With minimal effort, you can relax and stay under the water for much longer periods of time, taking in those magnificent subaquatic views. Dolphins are fascinated by the sled, and will swim right up to take a friendly look. Guests wanting to try the Dolphin Sled experience will need to be able to swim and should be comfortable in the water without a life jacket.
- Jigging for Chokka. Try your hand at catching squid after the sun has set and the stars are out. Learn how to use a very specific jig and a bright light to lure in the squid.
- Night Snorkelling. Head below the surface of the Indian Ocean at night to get a glimpse of what the underwater marine world is like after dark.
- Skurfing. Who needs to catch waves when there is skurfing? Be towed behind Soneva in Aqua’s tender in this sport that mixes surfing with wakeboarding.
- Snorkelling & Diving. PADI-certified guests whose interest lies in diving are offered day, night and sunrise dives, with the possibility to dive twice during the day. Snorkeling is also available. Sailing lessons, including map reading, are also given to our guests interested to learn.
- Soneva Surfari. The Baa and Noonu Atoll have several local spots in addition to Goidhoo, which is one of the most well-known areas in the Maldives for surfing. Soneva in Aqua is the perfect platform for a surfing holiday, the added benefits of having your very own world-class chef, spa therapist, surf instructor — and lets not forget having a private tender to take you right to the breaks — make this a package not to be missed.
- Wake Skating. Skateboarding meets wakeboarding in this exhilarating sport. With a board shaped similarly to a large skateboard ride the wake made by Soneva in Aqua’s tender.
Plan your bespoke itinerary with our captain and set a course for the horizon. Enjoy the luxurious Soneva in Aqua experience with a one-night stay, or voyage around the Maldives’ most beautiful atolls on a four-night adventure. Upon request, we can add an experienced dive master, surf instructor, astronomer or digital storyteller to our crew.
Set sail from Soneva Fushi or Soneva Jani for an unforgettable day-long voyage on Soneva in Aqua, our luxury yacht in the Maldives. After breakfast on shore, your captain and crew will welcome you aboard, and plot a course for the best snorkelling spots in the atoll. Look out for turtles, dolphins and possibly even manta rays, depending on the season.
Enjoy a delicious lunch on-board, with a personalised menu prepared by your dedicated chef. After lunch, head out for a paddle on a kayak or paddleboard, make a splash from the boom swing or grab your fins, mask and snorkel for some underwater sightseeing. There’s also a selection of unforgettable experiences you can add on to your trip, including adrenaline-fuelled water sports such as fun tubes or wake boarding, or our new Dolphin Sled.
Soak up the sun on deck, enjoy some well-earned relaxation time in the open-air Jacuzzi, then indulge in a treatment of your choice from the on-board wellness therapist. As the sun sets, stretch out in our bowsprit nets and search for playing dolphins. As you return to the resort, our chef will pop a bottle of something sparkling, served with delicious canapés. Duration: As per your wishes
Depart Soneva Fushi after breakfast and enjoy a leisurely sail to some of the incredible snorkelling and diving areas within the Baa Atoll, the only UNESCO Biosphere Reserve in the Maldives. Here, we may be lucky enough to spot turtles, dolphins and possibly manta rays (*season and weather dependent). After lunch, snorkel at leisure in the Coral Garden and enjoy a four-course dinner on-board Soneva in Aqua. Retreat for the evening to the indoor spa tub with the glass bottomed floor for a different view of the breath-taking marine life. Return in the morning to Soneva Fushi after a session of sunrise yoga on the top deck and a light breakfast. Duration: 1 Night
- Baa Atoll Discovery. Duration: 2 Nights
- Goidhoo Experience. Duration: 3 Nights
- Tri-Atoll Discovery. Duration: 3 Nights
- Ever Soneva So Connected: Four-Atoll Adventure. Duration: 4 Nights