- Hotel Le FontanelleHotel Le FontanelleTuscany, Italy
- Castello del NeroCastello del NeroTuscany, Italy
- Borgo San FeliceBorgo San FeliceTuscany, Italy
- Fonteverde Natural Spa ResortFonteverde Natural Spa ResortTuscany, Italy
- Rosewood Castiglion del BoscoRosewood Castiglion del BoscoTuscany, Italy
- La Datcha Forte dei MarmiLa Datcha Forte dei MarmiTuscany, Italy
Tuscany is a place full of silence and conciliation with wonderful landscapes luring to the cities of art, parks and Roman thermals. This is the most famous region of Italy, rich with history, world-wide known architectural monuments, artworks and beautiful landscapes. Wide sandy beaches stretching on 329 km along the pristine Ligurian Sea proceed into fairy-lush tangles of the natural preserves and pine groves, rising up to the Apennines covering them with plain carpet of greenery. Here tourists can rest on the beaches, ski in winter, ride horses, windsurf and dive, enjoy the superb cuisine and premium wines. The exploration of galleries, museums and historical buildings, just in Florence, are worth of devoting it at least a week. Boboli Gardens, located there, is considered to be the best park in the world; it is a wonderful place for leisurely promenades. Pisa is famous for its Leaning Tower and Baptistery. The most notable resort is Tuscany Riviera and Vercilia, considered to be prestige vacation spot with high-developed tourism infrastructure featuring luxurious hotels, numerous night clubs, restaurants and bars. Travelers come here to move in high society circles making business acquaintances.