- Cheval Blanc RandheliCheval Blanc RandheliMale, Maldives
- The Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari IslandsThe Ritz-Carlton Maldives, Fari IslandsMale, Maldives
- The Nautilus MaldivesThe Nautilus MaldivesMale, Maldives
- Joali MaldivesJoali MaldivesMale, Maldives
- Vakkaru MaldivesVakkaru MaldivesMale, Maldives
- Joali BeingJoali BeingMale, Maldives
- Anantara Kihavah VillasAnantara Kihavah VillasMale, Maldives
- One&Only MaldivesOne&Only MaldivesMale, Maldives
- The St. Regis Maldives Vommuli ResortThe St. Regis Maldives Vommuli ResortMale, Maldives
- Waldorf Astoria Maldives IthaafushiWaldorf Astoria Maldives IthaafushiMale, Maldives
- Four Seasons at Kuda HuraaFour Seasons at Kuda HuraaMale, Maldives
- JW Marriott Maldives Resort & SPAJW Marriott Maldives Resort & SPAMale, Maldives
- Amilla Maldives Resort & ResidencesAmilla Maldives Resort & ResidencesMale, Maldives
- Niyama Private IslandsNiyama Private IslandsMale, Maldives
- Park Hyatt Maldives HadahaaPark Hyatt Maldives HadahaaMale, Maldives
- Constance Moofushi MaldivesConstance Moofushi MaldivesMale, Maldives
- Constance HalaveliConstance HalaveliMale, Maldives
- Velaa Private IslandVelaa Private IslandMale, Maldives
- Four Seasons at Landaa GiraavaruFour Seasons at Landaa GiraavaruMale, Maldives
- Baglioni Resort MaldivesBaglioni Resort MaldivesMale, Maldives
- Raffles Maldives MeradhooRaffles Maldives MeradhooMale, Maldives
- Emerald Maldives Resort & SpaEmerald Maldives Resort & SpaMale, Maldives
- Milaidhoo Island MaldivesMilaidhoo Island MaldivesMale, Maldives
- Le Meridien Maldives Resort & SpaLe Meridien Maldives Resort & SpaMale, Maldives
- Soneva FushiSoneva FushiMale, Maldives
- Soneva JaniSoneva JaniMale, Maldives
- Four Seasons Maldives Private Island at VoavahFour Seasons Maldives Private Island at VoavahMale, Maldives
- W MaldivesW MaldivesMale, Maldives
Majestic and endless blue Indian Ocean, a gentle sun and warm winds of South Asia, tiny coral islands inhabited by quaint and fantastically beautiful creatures — that’s literally Eden on the Earth! Generous nature opens its palms to show you its beautiful pearl — the Maldives.
Maldives are an archipelago located near the equator in the Indian Ocean. It includes more than 1000 islets with dazzling white sandy beaches, turquoise lagoons with clean warm water. The Maldives are a true miracle of nature. Coconut palms and white beaches, surrounded by a sea, create the charm of a tropical paradise in the Maldives. Coral reefs abound with thousands of species of tropical fish.
Maldives consist of two rows of atolls. These 26 atolls arose as a result of millennial growth of corals, and on each of them there were formed one or several islands.
In this place the summer all year is in a “good mood” with air temperature of +
In the Maldives, everyone will find something special. Someone will find long-awaited solitude and peace, someone — extreme entertainment, someone will discover a contrasting unique nature of this place. But there is no doubt that everyone must visit this wonderful place — the Maldives...